Monday, March 24, 2008

Friends Win

HELLO Fred Powell here.
Just look at this !! Friends Win has me blogging about them ! What a GREAT site, I cannot wait till the site is fully functioning about April 1st...no kidding ! My son + I are looking forward to the income that this social networking site has to offer , because I Love Vacations, so I can meet everyone in person ! Looking forward to the video baazar also.
You need to check out my other site as well....GoogleFred.com....but in the meantime....Get plugged in to this much anticipated site...it promises to be awesome, to say the least.
OK everyone...been a pleasure chatting, will be back soon . Live The Dream

7 comments:

Wavecritter said...

Heres to Livin' The dream and catching The STARS! :)

Lana Benton said...

I hope you will always live your dreams, my friend...Travel and meeting the rest of the team will be a hoot indeed! Keep the blogs coming Fred! :)

Lana Benton
Google me today!

Anonymous said...

FriendsWin is a great place to network with people, and once they have all their functionality working it will be even more awesome.

Rhonda Olin - Google Me

Anonymous said...

GoogleFred!!! I did!

Kann Do Girl said...

Sounds like a plan!

Wyverex said...

Hi Fred, see you on Facebook

bleuet said...

Cheers to Living the Dream and make it happen. I reach for the stars - lol